For my Earth Day project I recycled a chipboard tree from a past craft project, got some recycled cardboard and started playing! My project was going to be a canvas, instead of mounting it on a canvas I used the recycled cardboard. (that way I did not get anything new, only used what I had on hand for the project.)
1. Color chipboard tree with markers.
2. Glue leaves behind chipboard.
3. Die cut hearts out of recycled cardboard, ink, and glue on tree.
4. Cut a 6x6 square out of cardboard. Paint top blue and base green using water color crayons.
5. Cut a 71/2x71/2 square out of cardboard. Using ink and water color crayon, draw and color in a frame.
6. Glue smaller square onto the center of the larger square.
7. With black pen write "Nature Lover" on lower right side of tree.
May Arts Ribbon: XL16 green suede leaves
water color crayons
chipboard tree from Creekbank Creations
Just post a comment along the way to be entered to win the spools of ribbon below!
The next stop on the hop is Gini.